After you register an Adobe Id, the next step is to sign in with your Adobe Id on your e-Book reader.
Guide for Adobe Digital Edition:
- Open your Adobe Digital Edition, and navigate to Help tab
- Click on Authorize Computer and fill required field with your Adobe Id and password
- Your Adobe Digital Edition will make a connection to Adobe Server to Authorize your computer. This step require internet connection.
- When the verification done, you can start to use your Adobe Digital Edition to open Adobe DRM protected e-Book.
Guide for Bluefire Reader (iOS)
1. Open your Bluefire Reader and Fill in required field with your Adobe ID and password
2. If you want to re-authorize at homepage menu, Click on
3. On Accounts Section, Click Authorize
4. Fill in required field with your Adobe ID and password