Drawing from life has been an important source of expression and satisfaction for artists through the ages. Robert Barrett, master fine artist, instructor and university professor, re-creates his studio class on the pages of this book. Inside, you'll find a complete introduction to life drawing. You'll learn not only how to accurately portray the figure, but also how to bring life and personality to your drawing subjects.
Detailed lessons, including step-by-step demonstrations, cover the fundamentals of drawing and design. You'll learn:
- How to capture your subject's character.
- The basics of figure anatomy, proportion and design.
- How to use light and shadow to create form.
- How to draw drapery and backgrounds.
- : Out Of Stock
- Weight: 0.59kg
- Dimensions: 10.70cm x 8.20cm x 0.60cm
- ISBN: 9781440325229