Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think about Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment
- Brand/Author: Harvey, Steve
- Product Code: 9780062351562
- Availability: In Stock (14-20 business days)
- Format :Paperback
- Publisher :Amistad
- Language :English
- Page :304
In Stock (14-20 business days)
- List Price: Rp327,000
The #1 New York Times smash bestseller Revised and expanded with new material.
With over two million copies sold, Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man has become a bestseller around the world. In conjunction with its second movie sequel to be released this summer, Steve Harvey has updated his classic with new advice and insights.
Whether it’s why women should enforce a “90-Day Probation Period” before they give their men sexual “benefits”—the way Ford motor company withholds medical and dental benefits until an employee has been on the job for 3 months—or explaining to women why men would rather “fix it” than talk about it, Steve Harvey’s advice is always spot-on and laden with warmth and humor. But behind the laughter is his sincere desire to help women understand men.
Now, Steve shares even more relationship wisdom. Does it feel like your man’s friends are against you? What should you know about being a wife, before you say “I Do”? Steve provides the answers to these questions and more, and offers new insights including:
- How to put spice into your relationship
- 8 sure-fire ways to keep your cool when his “ex” shows up
- A test for you and your partner, to see if you’re actually ready for marriage. . . or need more time
- A 90-day abstinence calendar, and tips for making it through this important trial period
With liberal use of his own adventures in love and courtship, Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man is an honest, compelling, and realistic examination of how men think about love and sex and what women need to know so that they can set realistic expectations of the men in their life.